I am an LDS mother of two and the wife of an addict. Following multiple surgeries, my husband became addicted to prescription pain meds. We have been fighting the battle since 2003. It's a long road.
Please feel welcome to contribute comments to this blog! I hope that this will become a place to ask questions, seek strength and validation, and gain understanding. You do not need to be married to an addict, or share my religious views. All are welcome.
Love the comic. I am a mother of one and married to a porn addict. I feel alone so often so the comic really shows how we are helped. Oh, I'm also LDS.
2 comments:
Haha that's awesome. It reminds me of my Buttprints in the Sand... you can read there here:
http://www.bythelightofgrace.com/2012/06/buttprints-in-sand.html
Thanks for sharing!
Love the comic. I am a mother of one and married to a porn addict. I feel alone so often so the comic really shows how we are helped. Oh, I'm also LDS.
Post a Comment